The club has a strong and experienced team of coaches supporting the development of each young player at the club. The team is led by Junior Manager, Graham Razey, and includes coaches that specialise in particular aspects of the game. Every coach is fully vetted by the national Discolsure and Barring Service (DBS) and places fun, safety and welfare of the young players at the heart of all that they do.
The current coaching team is:
- Graham Razey (Lead) – 26 years’ experience. Senior Coaching Award (achieved 1997). ECB Coaching Ambassador.
- Daniel Blakeburn – Level 2 Coach Young People and Adults.
- Phil Blakeburn – Level 2 Coach.
- Ben Gittings – Level 1 Coach Support Worker. Batting specialism.
- Mark Collier – Level 1 Coach.
- Harry Legg – Bowling specialism.
- John Ardley – Wicket Keeping specialism.
- Nigel Stoodley
- Simon Hallbrook
If you are currently a qualified cricket coach or an experienced player who is keen to help us grow our stars of the future please contact Graham Razey.